OPTICAL PRODUCT SPECIALIST
Longueuil or Drummondville
The Optical Product Specialist provides assistance to business development, sales and customer service teams for the Canadian ECP market. In collaboration with all relevant departments, the Optical Product Specialist delivers a high level of customer satisfaction by analyzing orders and offering appropriate solutions that best suit patients (optical, electronic, or special lenses), while providing high quality technical support. The Optical Product Specialist is also responsible for starting and implementing a training program on optical offers, the visual impairment market and its causes, and the different visual aids that encourage customer intake. In collaboration with the marketing team, the Optical Product Specialist also participates in the definition of offer and the development of a catalogue of products. He or she is also required to travel occasionally to visit ECP clinics and participate in seminars.
- Holding a valid optician licence
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the optical field, ideally with a specialization in strong prescriptions and special lenses
- Good knowledge of optics and ocular dysfunctions
- Bilingual and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sales and customer service oriented
- Comfortable with using new technologies
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management and follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong team spirit
Add your name to our list of talented prospects! We encourage you to send us your resume at any time, even if there is no position available in your field of expertise presently.
Our recruitment specialist will analyze your profile and will contact you if a position matching you experience and skills becomes available.
To send your resume, click here !
Any information you send to HumanWare will be kept strictly confidential.