Features Window-Eyes provides blind users access to Windows-based computers by speaking the contents of the computer's screen. All applications, word processors, Internet, email are available to the blind user.
Window-Eyes gives you total control over what you hear, when you hear it, and how you hear it.
- Compatible with Windows 95, 98, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and 7 (version 32 and 64 bits)
- Support for Microsoft Active Accessibility (MSAA)
- Compatible with many popular voice synthesizers
- Full support for video attributes and all video systems
- Easy access to the Windows system tray
- Automatically labels many application's graphics
- Unparalleled stability and responsiveness
- A WE cursor for reviewing the screen without disturbing the caret or mouse pointer
- No need to learn or use macros or a scripting language
- Easy-to-use drop-down menu system for control and set-up
- User-assignable hot keys for operating Window-Eyes on the fly
- Forty-six user-definable cursor-tracking keys
- Advanced light-bar tracking with intelligent automatic mode allowing easy access to menus, buttons, icons, and more
- Exception dictionaries for altering the way words, graphics, key labels, characters and mouse pointers are pronounced
- Automatic loading of speaking environments and dictionaries
- A wide variety of features for automatic reading of menus, dialog boxes and other Windows elements
- Audible signals to alert you to capitalization and format changes when proof reading
- A read-to-end feature for reading non-stop from the beginning to the end of a document
- Standard look, feel, and intuitive operations of the Windows environment
- An easy-to-use Window-Eyes User's Guide, presented in a tutorial format
To download a demo of Window-Eyes click on this link
Please contact your regional office for pricing. Shipping, taxes and insurance will be added where applicable.