The Central sales region at HumanWare includes states in the Midwest (Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio) and Texas, and operates in the US Central time zone. The Inside Sales Representative reports to the VP Global Sales and is responsible for helping the Central Region Account Manager achieving sales goals set for the territory, through a combination of support for the HumanWare dealer network and other sales channels such as eye doctors, and through direct sales of our products by phone.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Make outbound calls to eye doctors, eye clinics, and others as directed by regional account manager.
- Sell HumanWare products by phone and email to states where we sell direct.
- Distribute sales leads from dealer states to the dealer who manages that state.
- Participate in online meetings with customers and dealers.
- Become proficient with HumanWare low vision products to be able to demonstrate them at conferences or via online meeting technology such as Teams or Zoom.
- Create and maintain sales opportunities in the company’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- When sending out quotes to customers, set follow-up reminders so that opportunities do not languish.
- Communicate monthly with Veterans Administration facilities within the territory to help promote and support sales of our products.
- Respond promptly to cases assigned in CRM by the Customer Service Team.
- As part of the Sales Triage Team (three Inside Sales Reps), respond to calls and emails from other regions on occasions when another colleague is absent.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in the field of technology for people with disabilities.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Technical proficiency with office software tools (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (Suite CRM, Sugar CRM, Salesforce.com, or similar).
- Organizational skills.
Send your resume to the Human Resources department at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add your name to our list of talented prospects! We encourage you to send us your resume at any time, even if there is no position available in your field of expertise presently.
Our recruitment specialist will analyze your profile and will contact you if a position matching you experience and skills becomes available.
To send your resume, click here !
Any information you send to HumanWare will be kept strictly confidential.